Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Jesus Our Worry Free Zone


Many people today don't understand everything about Jesus. Some will say he came to die for our sins while others will say he came to show us the way on how to live righteous life. Yeah all of these reasons are correct but Jesus came to do more than that! Among other things he came to bring us in fellowship with the Father (YHWH). But more importantly he came to give us Peace, to set us free from every bondage of the flesh and also to give us rest. Even during the storm at the sea he spoke peace to it and Immediately it was calm, no wonder the Scriptures call him the prince of Peace. Hallelujah. 


Now Jesus, who is the worry free zone is calling unto you so you can be free from that pain, suffering, troubles, issues and whatever the situation may be, Jesus is asking you to seek him first and the kingdom. Now Jesus is said "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30). Now that scripture proofs it all... Jesus said if you come to me you shall find rest, peace of mind (a worry free zone) Hallelujah!!!! 

Now, that is words of Jesus towards you.. In him is peace, rest and he is the headquarters of been worry-free. Glory!!! Now it time you bring up our sorrow, sadness and unhappiness to Jesus and let him give you rest, are you having issues with your marriage? Are you having issues passing an important stage of your life? Or are you depressed and it seems to you that the world don't want you? Jesus is the only solution, the only person that will never forget you, he won't leave you but always beside you asking you to come to him so that he can make it easier for you and take away that worried heart from you, if Jesus can Create peace in the storm of the sea what more about his own Family? He is going to do greater and he is our shield and bunker, Our peace in the midst of crisis and storm in our life. Yes indeed Jesus is truly our Worry Free Zone. (W.F.Z).

                    CONFESSION
Lord Jesus thank you for been my back up and my saviour, because if your unlimited love towards me am no longer thinking of my pants or my issues because you have taken them away from me and you gave me peace and rest instead.. Indeed you are my Worry Free Zone.

Reactions

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Close Menu